Honeywell’s latest addition to the equIP® Series of IP-based products, the H3D1F is a high-definition True Day/Night indoor fixed minidome network camera engineered to provide extremely crisp images at minimal bandwidth. The H3D1F provides 720p resolution at full frame rate. Progressive scan technology and 2D edge enhancement provide outstanding clarity and definition. Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) results in significant storage savings without sacrificing image quality in low light. The ¼” progressive scan CMOS sensor offers the latest in digital video surveillance technology with accurate color rendition through a wide variety of lighting conditions. The H3D1F also supports the ONVIF Profile S specification for interoperability between network video products.
The compact, one piece design provides fast and easy installation in any application. The camera comes complete with surface and flush mounting options (compatible with a 4S electrical box) and an optional wall/pendant mount kit is available.
In addition to the low-light color performance, the camera will automatically switch to black and white. In this mode, lighting can be complemented with infrared for discreet/covert low-light surveillance with exceptional monochrome images.
A 3D axis gimbal capable of 360º of pan, 180º of tilt and 360º of horizontal rotation simplifies mechanical camera adjustment. The varifocal auto iris lens allows the field of view to be adjusted to suit the scene requirements.
A powerful and intuitive web client allows fine tuning of the camera and the auto iris levels. This can also be performed from most DVR/NVR setup utilities.
The H3D1F supports dual video streams and multiple compression formats with frame rates up to 30 frames per second (25 fps for PAL systems). The compression parameters for the two video streams are independently configurable. The primary stream is dedicated to H.264. The secondary stream can be configured for H.264 or MJPEG. The H3D1F features analog video out for aiming and focusing during setup.
With built-in low current Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), power is supplied to the camera using standard network cabling, eliminating the need for a separate power supply and associated wiring. In situations where PoE support is not available, the unit can also be powered directly from 24 V AC.
The H3D1F is perfect for installations where excellent picture clarity at minimal bandwidth is required. At three times the resolution of standard analog cameras, yet with similar bandwidth requirements, the H3D1F can be retrofitted on many existing DVR/NVR installations without requiring additional storage.
- Outstanding image quality, 720p (1280 x 720) resolution
- 30 fps (25 fps PAL) progressive scan
- True Day/Night, VFAI lens with removable IR cut filter
- Camera tamper detection
- Video motion detection
- NTP time synchronization support
- Wall/pendant mount kit available
- ONVIF Profile S support
- Dual digital video streams, independently configurable, H.264 and/or H.264/MJPEG
- Remote firmware update
- Supports both dynamic and static IP addresses
- Date/time stamp embedded into video stream
- Multiple browser support
- Single model for surface mount and recessed ceiling applications, 4S adapter plate also supplied
- Includes advanced IP locator software to make system setup easy
- Embedded web server for remote setup of camera video and network parameters
- Choice of 24 V AC or PoE IEEE 802.3af power inputs
- Supports input and output alarm contacts
- Supports bidirectional audio