Honeywell’s new HBD7S day/night bullet camera delivers high-quality color images during the day and clear black-and-white images in low light. It comes equipped with a 2.8–12 mm varifocal auto iris lens and features 3D motion digital noise reduction (3DNR), resulting in a cleaner picture and giving users the ability to record for longer periods using their existing DVR unit. Digital slow shutter function provides increased light sensitivity, extending the camera’s usable range, while digital wide dynamic range (D-WDR) technology provides improved image quality in unevenly lit scenes.
The HBD7S is housed in an IP66-rated weatherproof enclosure and comes with a sunshield and a cable-concealing multidirectional mounting bracket. The camera can be installed to a wall or ceiling in minutes. A local video output is provided for aiming and focusing the camera during setup. The lens field of view and focus are adjusted using externally accessible screw gears. A two-conductor pigtail is included for connecting to the barrel connector so there is no need to cut wires during installation. Setup is quick and easy and can be customized with user-friendly on-screen menus and preset modes.
The HBD7S is a cost-effective surveillance solution for applications where low or variable light conditions exist. The HBD7S is suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications, including lobbies, courtyards, vestibules, gated entrances, foyers, loading docks and driveways.
- Super high resolution 650 TVL
- 2.8–12 mm (F1.4) varifocal auto iris lens
- 3D digital noise reduction (3DNR) for noise-free images
- Externally controllable OSD menu for quick setup
- Externally controllable zoom and focus
- Local video output for setup
- 4 programmable motion detection zones
- 8 programmable privacy zones
- Cable concealing mounting bracket
- Weatherproof housing
- Dual voltage: 12 V DC or 24 V AC